We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Around the world, a huge number of salad dressings have been invented for every taste. Color, consistency, flavor ranges of sauces give harmony and even exoticism to culinary creations. To make the salad play in a new way, it is enough to change the dressing.
Peking cabbage salads can have a variety of flavors depending on the ingredients and the dressing mix. With what it is better to combine such a delicate vegetable in order to get a unique taste and benefit, it is described in detail in this article.
What does this vegetable work with?
Peking (as our hostesses called the Chinese cabbage) is so not whimsical that it goes well with any kind of dressing. She recently appeared on our counters and immediately took pride of place in the kitchen. This product is very popular due to its practicality in use and rich vitamin complex in its composition, it has a delicate, subtle taste. Any dressing combined with Chinese cabbage will rediscover the flavor of this product.
- Dressings containing various oils and fermented milk products are ideal for vegetable salads, because many vitamins cannot be absorbed without fats.
- For crispy salad greens, a creamy consistency is suitable; for bitter greens, it is better to prepare a sweetish dressing.
- Olive oil with cilantro or dill (you can use seeds), harmonious with meat dishes.
- For diet salads, sauces based on yoghurt or sour cream with low-fat herbs, as well as soy sauce, are perfect.
- Fish salads are combined with sunflower oil with all kinds of spices.
- The balsamic sauce will soften and add a delicate aftertaste to any salad.
- The poultry is harmonious in a salad with corn oil, white pepper and nutmeg (recipes for Chinese cabbage and chicken salad can be found here).
Perhaps the healthiest and most delicious salads are prepared with the addition of Chinese cabbage. They are prepared in a hurry, look like a restaurant serving, a storehouse of nutrients. Chinese cabbage goes well with meat, fish, seafood. Even children can be pampered with cheese and fruit salads with Peking.
Attention! To prevent the Chinese cabbage salad dressing from interrupting the taste of the main course, add with teaspoons, stirring occasionally. For a serving of salad, 2-3 tablespoons are enough.
Our selection of original dressings will help refresh a boring salad.
With lemon juice
- a teaspoon of balsamic sauce;
- half a lemon;
- salt on the spout of a teaspoon;
- sugar on the spout of a teaspoon.
We mix all the ingredients and you can season the salad. Due to the thick consistency of the sauce, the dressing envelops the components of the salad and gives it a pleasant fruity flavor.
- olive oil - 2-3 tablespoons;
- lemon 1 / 2pcs.;
- provencal herbs or oregano.
Thoroughly whipped components of the dressing, you must leave for 30 minutes, the oil will absorb the aroma of Provencal herbs. Then the salad will remain fragrant longer.
With sesame oil
- 0.5 lemon;
- olive (vegetable oil) - 3 tablespoons;
- bavarian mustard - 1 tablespoon;
- sesame oil - 1 tsp
Just stir all the ingredients, the Bavarian mustard will do the rest. Its unusually delicate caramel taste will add a sweet-spicy flavor to the dressing.
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- sesame oil 4 tablespoons;
- maple syrup or wild honey - 2-3 tablespoons;
- coconut milk - 5-6 tablespoons;
- white sesame - 2 tablespoons;
- orange peel - 1 tsp
This dressing has a beautiful amber color and thick sweet consistency, due to maple syrup. This recipe is perfect for fruit, meat and even fish dishes. It can be used for children's cottage cheese and fruit desserts or fruit and soft cheese salads.
- garlic - 4-5 cloves;
- sunflower oil - 1 tablespoon;
- salt to taste;
- chili pepper - 1 tablespoon;
- red pepper pod - 1-2 pcs.;
- fresh ginger - 2 cm.;
- coriander seeds - 1 tsp
We take out the blender and start creating. Grind garlic, pepper, ginger. We put it in a special dish and add the rest according to the recipe. This pungent concoction will appeal to Korean food aficionados. Beijing came from China, such a dressing is best associated with the product.
- white wine vinegar - 1 tsp;
- olive oil - 150 ml.;
- sesame seeds - 30 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- sugar - 1 tsp
First, mix the vinegar with the oil. Then we clean and pass through a garlic press. Add the garlic mass with sugar and mix. After that, fry the sesame seeds in a hot frying pan without oil until golden brown. Pour the sesame seeds into the dressing, mix and season the salad. We leave in the refrigerator for an hour.
With soy sauce
- soy sauce - 10 ml.;
- hot peppers - 5-10 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- 6% apple cider vinegar - 40 ml.;
- sugar - 10-15 g;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml.;
- ground black pepper - a pinch;
- coriander - a pinch;
- red ground pepper - a pinch.
- First of all, we clean the pepper and garlic, peel the seeds from the pepper.
- Then grind the pepper and garlic.
- Then add soy sauce, vegetable oil, and at the end 2 tsp. sugar and spices.
- Add the final touch to the vinegar. Let's try. How does it feel? Add sugar if desired.
- Now, over low heat, you need to bring the sauce to a boil, while pouring hot over our salad and leave to cool and infuse in a cool place, for at least 6 hours.
Advice! To make the pepper and garlic more juice, grind them in a wood mortar.
- soy sauce - 50 ml.;
- sugar - 1 tsp;
- dry mustard - 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml.;
- white pepper to taste.
Mix vegetable oil, white pepper and sugar. Then add the soy sauce and mustard, it should dissolve in the sauce. Beat up and done. Dressing for those who are on a healthy diet, without salt and sugar. It goes well with poultry.
- red wine vinegar - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tsp;
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons;
- granular bitterness - 1 tsp;
- canned capers - 2 tablespoons
Add chopped capers to the oil, mustard and vinegar sauce. Saharim. Enjoy your meal.
- low-fat sour cream (yogurt) - 3 tablespoons;
- mustard - 2 tsp (for spiciness 2 tablespoons);
- ground coriander - 1 tsp;
- ground black pepper to taste.
To prepare the dressing, mix the sour cream with mustard until smooth. Then add coriander, ground pepper and salt. White dressing will look great on a green vegetable salad.
Note! Knead the oil with vinegar with a whisk, getting a homogeneous creamy mass.
- juice of 1 squeezed lemon;
- honey (floral or herbal) - 5 ml.;
- sunflower oil - 100 ml;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- dill, parsley - 50 g.
Rinse the greens and lemon well. Then finely chop the herbs, squeeze the lemon juice and grate the zest. Now you need to combine all the ingredients obtained, salt and beat. Replace your usual greens with basil, cilantro or spinach, a new treat is ready.
- balsamic vinegar - 1/3 cup;
- red onion - 1 small;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- olive oil - 2/3 cup;
- lemon juice - 2 tablespoons;
- black pepper - 0.5 tsp;
- extra salt - 1-1.5 tsp;
- grain mustard - 1.5 tsp
The dressing has a sweet and sour taste with spicy notes. A salad with such a filling will be a great addition to an ordinary side dish.
For your information! The dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, when there is no time to cook what is needed. It will accentuate and play up the taste of ham in your salad.
- table, or better apple cider vinegar 6% - 60 ml.;
- vegetable oil - 60 ml.;
- greens (dill, parsley) - 20 g;
- sugar, salt - to taste.
Fold in a plate with high sides, mix well with a fork. If you wish, experiment with salad greens and types of oil.
- table vinegar - 1 tsp;
- green onions - 2-3 stems;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml.
Do not forget about the classics. Recipes from our grandmothers will remind you of the taste from childhood. Instead of vinegar, you can sprinkle with juice of fresh berries or citrus fruits (1-2 tsp). And useful exotic is on your table.
How to season the Caesar dish?
- lemon juice - 1 tsp;
- honey - 1 tsp;
- mustard - 1 tsp;
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon;
- salt to taste;
- a mixture of peppers to taste.
Pre-squeezed lemon juice, mix with olive oil. Then, stirring in, add mustard and honey. Finally, add some spices.
- olive oil (cold pressed) - 80-100 ml.;
- boiled egg - 1 pc .;
- bavarian mustard - 1 tsp;
- freshly squeezed lemon juice - 1-2 tablespoons;
- 1-2 garlic cloves;
- Worcester sauce - 1-2 tsp;
- parmesan - 1-2 tsp
Rub the Parmesan on a fine grater, rub the egg through a strainer. In a tall vessel, mix everything except the Parmesan. Cover with a lid and coward.
Important! It is advisable to melt honey in a water bath to a liquid state.
We add Parmesan before serving, it will give an original tart taste and transform the serving of the dish. Serve such a salad as a side dish with baked beef.
Video on how to make a delicious Caesar salad dressing:
Salad dressings work wonders for the flavor of the ingredients. Even the simplest salad, originally seasoned, will give you an unforgettable experience. The dish will become more aromatic and delicate in taste. Replace your boring mayonnaise with a gourmet dressing and your casual salad will be festive.