We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Any carrot oil, both regular and essential, is almost a universal remedy. It heals, with its help they take care of the hair and body, when the vapors are inhaled, the mood rises, muscle tension decreases.
Gradually it becomes a must not only in Eastern, but also in European cuisines. This article will introduce you to the amazing properties of carrot oil. You will also receive advice on how to make butter at home.
What it is?
- Plain carrot oil has a different color (bright yellow, amber, orange), which depends on the type of vegetable and its color. To obtain it, any vegetable oil is used, on which the crushed root vegetable is insisted.
- Essential oil - a viscous substance, has a woody-earthy aroma and a brown color with a yellow tint, obtained from dry seeds of wild and domestic carrots plus two-year tops.
|Components of fatty and essential oils|
The chemical composition of carrots can be found here.
Benefit and harm
Since carrots have been known for a long time, their medicinal properties are used to solve many problems. It is used for:
- removal of harmful substances;
- improvement of blood formation;
- strengthening immunity.
The properties of carrot oil are widely used in cosmetology and dermatology. Carrots and preparations from it occupy not the last place when:
- milk production (read about eating carrots with hepatitis B);
- hair restoration;
- skin rejuvenation.
However, it is not always possible to use carrot oils. Contraindicated if:
- After the tolerance test, not 24 hours have passed
- Revealed hypervitaminosis A (dryness, peeling appeared, skin color changed).
- There is a risk of bleeding during pregnancy.
- The nervous system is overexcited, there is epilepsy.
- The side effects of the oil were revealed - bright orange spots on the skin.
- Have heart problems, breathing (asthma), fever.
- The baby of the nursing mother showed signs of oil intolerance.
Do not take pure carrot oil! Do not allow oil to come into contact with genitals, eyes or open wounds.
Restrictions on use
You should be very careful about taking and using carrot oil if:
- side effects were identified - bright orange spots on the skin;
- the child has not reached the age of 10 (on the advice of a doctor, you can reduce the concentration);
- will have to be in direct sunlight, do not apply to the skin for 72 hours.
Where and for how much is it sold?
Offer carrot seed oil at the following price:
- Moscow. Summer shop - for 200 ml - 190 rubles.
- Moscow. Longevity - for 250 ml - 155 rubles.
- Moscow. Aromashka - for 5 ml - 530 rubles, for 10 ml - 890 rubles.
- SPb. Longevity. - for 250 ml - 155 rubles.
These stores provide the service "Delivery by mail" in Russia. Also, oil can be purchased through online stores at a price of at least 190 rubles per 200 ml.
Step by step instructions for cooking
Those who do not trust pharmaceutical preparations prepare the oil on their own. There are several options for making carrot seed oil yourself.
- Pour 500 grams of seeds with 500 grams of warm water.
- Insist an hour for swelling.
- Then dry and put in the pan.
- Heat the seeds on a minimum heat for an hour, stirring evenly.
- Strain through cheesecloth or sieve.
- Grind 500 g in a blender.
- Put on cheesecloth folded in four layers, tie a knot.
- Hang over a container for collecting oil.
- Shake occasionally within 12 hours.
With a mortar and pestle:
- Crush 500 g.
- Place the mixture on a flat dish.
- Install the load.
- After a while, drain the formed oil.
- Increase the load.
With a spoon and strainer:
- Rub the required amount of seeds in small portions with a spoon.
- Collect the resulting cake in cheesecloth folded in several layers.
- Squeeze out the oil.
- Place cheesecloth in a deep container, place the load.
- Collect oil when it stops flowing out.
With a manual auger juicer:
- Twist 500 g of seeds.
- Collect immediately into the desired dish.
- Throw away the waste.
Combination with other means
Carrot seed oil in combination with all natural additives is very good at showing its beneficial effects on the body.
When preparing preparations with a rejuvenating effect, you can combine 5-6 oils that have a good effect on the skin and hair, for example, with oils:
- from grape seeds;
- cedar ylang-ylang;
It will be useful to add vitamin A or E to the prepared composition.
Application in cosmetology
For hair with different effects
Add carrot oil to 2-3 types of other essential oils plus olive oil. Take 5 drops of all drugs. Massaging into scalp before washing will relieve dry hair.
- Mix 5-6 drops. oil with 3-4 drops. incense hydrolate.
- Apply to scalp.
- Add 25 drops of oil to the desired part of the shampoo or balm.
- Wash your hair.
When dealing with problems on the face
- Mix 10-30 drops of oil with the same amount of olive or sesame seeds.
- Apply to face.
- After five minutes, remove the excess with a napkin.
From scars and scars
- Mix in 2 tbsp. tablespoons of rosehip and hazelnut oil.
- Take 5 drops. essential oils:
Mix everything until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tocopherol. Mix everything again.
- Carefully, without pressure, apply the mixture to the scar twice a day for a month. After a thirty-day break, repeat the procedure.
- Mix 0.5 cups of water with 3-4 drops of essential carrot oil and 1-2 drops of grape seed and jojoba oils.
- Fill in ice molds, freeze.
- Use one cube in the morning during the walnut oil wash.
- Combine two parts of pumpkin seed oil and a part with essential oils of carrots, cypress, lavender (8-12 drops each).
- Prepare an emulsion from water and a mixture in a 1: 1 ratio for application with a spray bottle.
- Apply to the skin beforehand (about 72 hours).
- To improve the effect, you can reapply immediately after sun exposure.
Take 5 drops of essential oil three times a day before meals for a month. Repeat after a break of 30 days. arthritis and arthrosis:
- Take 4-6 drops. carrot seed oil and 10 grams of any cold-cooked vegetable.
- Mix in a glass dish, warming slightly in a water bath.
- Dip the cheesecloth folded in several layers into the dish.
- When the mixture is absorbed, apply gauze to the sore spot.
- Wrap the top with some kind of fabric.
- Keep for no more than 2 hours.
- Wash with warm water without soap.
- The course is 4-5 days.
In addition, the use of the root crop itself is good for vision.
- Within a month, three times a day before meals, massage the abdomen using a mixture of oils (essential carrot - 5 drops, and 10 ml of olive oil) or 10 ml of simple carotene.
- Treatment in courses with monthly breaks.
Colds and coughs
- Mix 3-4 drops of essential oil with 100 g of honey or jam.
- Take a tablespoon before each meal.
- Combines with cold therapy.
- Take until complete recovery.
Diuretic with carrots
Take a glass of regular carrot oil once a day.
- Mix 200-300 ml of cream and 500 ml of water in a deep container, add 10 drops of essential carrot oil.
- Soak the sheet, wrap the body.
- The duration of the procedure is 30-40 minutes.
Pour on the aroma lamp:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of water with 2-3 drops of carrot seed oil for aromatherapy.
- Add 7-8 drops of pure oil to restore breathing.
Reduced muscle pain
Pour essential oil into the bath to reduce muscle pain in a proportion of 20 ml per liter of water.
- Purchased carrot oil at a constant temperature in the refrigerator of -4 degrees does not change its properties for two years. At room temperature, in the dark and away from heating appliances - a year.
- Self-prepared oil, if tightly corked, can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than a year, open for a month. After the expiration date, the drug loses its properties and turns into a carcinogen.
As with any remedy, you should start using carrot oil carefully, checking the body's reaction in advance.
Intolerance can manifest itself in different ways, but most often it is:
- Swelling of lips, gums, tongue.
- Redness of the eyes.
- Runny nose.
- Nausea, vomiting, digestive upset.
- Swelling of the throat.
Allergies can be either congenital or acquired. It can disappear and appear.
Therefore, it is impossible to determine the reaction of the organism once and for all. Always have antihistamines on hand.
The good thing about carrot oil is that it has the same properties, whether cooked at home or purchased. If it is added to shampoo (0.07: 1), cream (0.05: 1) or soap (0.03: 1), then the quality of these preparations will only improve and will have a beneficial effect on the skin and hair.
However, it should not be used without testing for portability. People with reduced immunity and with chronic diseases cannot resort to using oil without the advice of a doctor.